Ever felt like loosing a bunch of pounds on your own without seeking anyone’s help? Here goes the rules of weight loss:
- Believe you can do it! Once you put things in your mind, miracles happen; so, take the needed initiatives and make sure you follow it. Believe that it will work out…
- Start Moving a little more… Nobody is going to ask you to register for hours of aerobics, steps or body pumping. What you can do is start taking stairs when there is an elevator or even start parking at a spot a little far from these stairs. These two already can make big differences. You may also want to throw in an hour of dance time at home or at a club! Anything that keeps you moving: clean your room, walk to the nearest grocery store/mall, walk the dog, jump some ropes….
- Replace your carbonated beverages at lunch and/or dinner with a cup of Unsweetened tea.
- Stay away from fried food for couple of weeks. Replace them with grilled food and ask the waiter to remove the flavoring piece of butter restaurants usually add to their Grilled food. I am sure you always wondered why grilled chicken always tastes better out. Replace French fries with grilled potato.
- Drink enough Water. Aim at having 3-4 cups of water or herbal infusions per day.
- Alternate food. Almost every food item brings its own set of minerals and vitamins to your body. Make sure you coordinate your food: eat on a weekly each of the following fish, chicken and legumes. Dairy, Vegetables and Fruits have to be daily! Eat several Meals per day. Small portions at once. Have daily a cup of green tea/peppermint tea after dinner.
- Massages and Slimming wraps are a great ways to improve blood circulation and help fighting cellulite!
Make sure you don’t eat large portions per meal, spread the food throughout the day to several medium size and small portions, start your dinner with a salad, don’t use high fat dressings like the regular ranch or lemon/mayo, aim for the vinegar based dressing!
Last Updated on